The sweatpants chronicles

Monday, September 22, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!


Yup, this is totally my life right now. Finals are coming up next week, so I have been living, sleeping and breathing drafting. Wish me luck!
Posted by BrittanyRo at 2:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
BrittanyRo
Goodbye sweatpants, welcome back real world! I am an interior designer (and recent graduate) trying to balance my work life, my home life and everything in between.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  October (3)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
      • Happy Birthday to meeee!
    • ►  March (1)

Blogs I like

  • Life of Me as a New Mom and Soon to be Wife!
    WOWZA!!!
  • The Event Essentials {{ Designer Essentials for Dazzling Events}}
    Website Under Construction
  • What I've Got To Say
  • Daydreams of a Diva...
  • The Pieces of My Life
  • Wishing for a Pea in the pod...
  • matt, liz and madeline
  • Mrs Pobudz (You Tube Addict)
  • Chasing My Dreams
  • A Carpenter's Wife
  • Erase Negativity
  • Life as a Firefighter's Wife
  • On the go with Adam and Ashley
  • Thoughts of Mrs. G
  • Loldogs, Dogs 'n' Puppy Dog Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!
  • Cake Wrecks
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • A Suns Fan's Ramblings
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.